Monday 24 June 2013

Venice in the air


I took this picture last winter while in Venice. The beautiful city is just around the corner  - or I should rather say "just around the bay" - from my new home in Italy. I love to go here for a day trip and just get inspired by the beautiful buildings, the significant artwork, the fascinating architecture and nonetheless all those guests who travel here from all over the world - most of them spend no more than just a few hours of their lifetime in the streets and on the canals of "La Serenissima". I am very fortunate to be able to go here whenever I please and I sure don't mind paying 12 euros for my morning cappuccino on St. Mark's square. It's no regular coffee but one served with romance, love and after all... some Venice air.



No comments:

Post a Comment