Friday 25 January 2013

Humbled by so much kindness

This headline says it all. I am really humbled by the kindness that Sadie Nardini, the world famous  Yoga teacher from New York City and the inventor of Core Strength Vinyasa Yoga said to me in a tweet:

@maryjanawege love your blog! I'll soon be sharing it on FB, I'm honored to be your teacher for realz! #YogaRockstar Warriors unite! Xo

Positive responses I am getting not only from Sadie but from friends, family and strangers are really overwhelming and encourage me to move forward with this blog. I love writing, taking pictures and share with you all the things that inspire me such as healthy food, a yoga pose or a new item in my closet. Watch out for more healthy recipes and engaging photos.

One more word concerning my 21 day yoga challenge. On day 22 I participated in the whole 1.45 hour course that Sadie Nardini provides at the end of the transformation program. I was a bit intimidated, doing all of the poses, but I feel greater than ever and cannot wait to set extra time aside to work through it again tomorrow and hopefully many more times in the future.

No comments:

Post a Comment